Thursday, April 25, 2013

JoeSoGarden Update: Red Pepper, Banana Pepper, and Tomatoes

I just want to check in with a quick Garden update. I put the rest of my seedlings in the ground a few days ago. I don't expect to see the temperature drop below 37, so, frost free. I had a hot banana pepper plant, a sweet red pepper plant, and a tomato plant (that had gotten knocked over and spilled during the dog napping incident). I also added a photo of the unknown leftover herb (I'm guessing). Can you recognize it? I threw in a bonus pic of the basil plant as well. The tomato plant refused to have its picture taken just yet (looking scraggly).

banana pepper -- love on pizza with pepperoni 
Red pepper! Love it grilled plain...
Basil
Mystery plant ... leftover in the garden from previous tenant
What is it??
Bonus shot of banana pepper plant

No comments:

Post a Comment