Thursday, July 24, 2014

JoeSoChallenges Update: June Rewind

I don't think I've given a 30-day challenge update since May. Although I decided to skip July, I did have a pretty successful June -- See a Friend a Day. Whether I met them for coffee, a passing handshake, or a weekend road trip, I resolved in June to see a different friend every day (with no repeats). "New friends" counted toward the goal, but strangers did not. In other words, if I didn't meet up with a friend somewhere I couldn't just say hello to a stranger and count that as meeting a friend. This one started out really easy and ended up really hard (because I couldn't use any repeats). I succeeded 24 out of 30 days, with 5 of my 6 misses coming over the final 8 days of the month. That final week I had a very busy time at work, and, well, I just kind of ran out of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment