Monday, February 3, 2014

30 Day Challenge Update -- Reading

Toward the end of my 30 day no alcohol challenge I really started looking forward to my next challenge -- reading every day. I foresee no major hurdles in accomplishing this delightful task. Halfway through day 3 I finished my first book of the month, Paul Auster's touching tale of three generations of a family dealing with their losses and insomnia by telling stories, Man in the Dark. Classic Auster, the book's intertwined stories deliver something both personal and social, intimate and distant, in such a way that keeps you mostly nodding your head but occasionally scratching it. I had it on my Kindle, and just sent myself another book this afternoon to read on the Kindle -- The Power of Habit -- which I think fits well with what I hope to achieve through these 30 day challenges.

The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business

No comments:

Post a Comment